The first week is over. Follow the second link below:Second week
Ambassador program from delta.theta Astrons. The first week has already started and will end on January 15 at 00:00 UTC. At the first stage, more than 400,000 DLTA tokens will be distributed. Read more below under the action guide.
delta.theta is a peer-to-peer options trading platform currently powered by Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and Ethereum. In simple terms, it is the protocol that allows the liquidity of CEX options to be available online. delta.theta allows a decentralized network of order book market makers to hedge DEX options against CEX order books in real time.
Ambassador programs are not airdrops, it is a more massive system with which you will learn information about the project and its token and a lot of new things about the direction of the project itself. In this case, the delta.theta project offers options trading, this is one of the most popular areas in the trading markets.
There are a huge number of options trading platforms, but delta.theta is the first platform for trading options on the DEX. DEXs are decentralized exchange platforms that allow you to both remain anonymous and completely independent of centralized exchangers, leaking personal information or blocking an account with your funds. Decentralization is Internet Web 3.0, it is our near future, like metaverses and NFT tokens.
To quote the developers of delta theta about the ambassador program: Who are the Astrons? delta.theta Astrons are the most dedicated members of the delta.theta community. They have experience in options trading and want to help the core team grow the platform, grow the community, and make new partnerships! Astronsø strives to grow the community by being active on social media or by creating unique content to help promote the project.
The main task of Astrons is to complete weekly missions. For this you will receive weekly offset points. The participation program is designed in such a way that earlier engagement in all weekly activities and attracting referrals will be the optimal strategy for reaching the highest levels of the program leaderboard.
The goal of the program is to grow the delta.theta community by spreading the word about the platform and options in general. This is done in order to educate new users and immerse them in the world of options. All Astros will be rewarded in proportion to their contribution to the development of the community.
Also, the Ambassador Program is based on the principles of honesty, so any exposure to multi-accounting, plagiarism, and / or any other dishonest actions will be stopped, and the users involved will be excluded from the program.
Based on the results of each week of the Ambassador Program, a leaderboard and their ratings will be formed. On the basis of weekly tables, taking into account the gradually decreasing coefficient of importance, a general table of results will be formed. Detailed calculations and examples of distribution of programs presented based on the first week of Astrons operation.
At the end of the First Stage of the Ambassador Program, all participants will share a pool of rewards in the amount of 25% of the DLTA tokens that were not mined on delta.theta Farm (more than 400,000 DLTA). In the game expansion of the Abmassador program, we have the remaining 75% of the unearned tokens.
Points for first week missions: Subscribe to Twitter - 10 points; RT of the program announcement post - 10 points; Subscribe to the TG channel - 10 points; TG chat subscription - 10 points; YouTube subscription - 10 points; Buy or sell an option - 15 points; Invite a friend - 15 points.
Delta.theta token smart contract address DLTA on binance smart chain: 0x3a06212763CAF64bf101DaA4b0cEbb0cD393fA1a, as well as on the ethereum network: 0x0000000de40dfa9b17854cbc7869d80f9f98d823. The total emission of the token is 100 million coins, and 1/5 of the emission is in circulation. At the moment, the token is trading at around $0.068 per coin, but the entire capitalization is just over one million dollars, which is negligible, in the future this figure will grow, and after passing the Delta.theta Ambassador program, you can get tens or even hundreds of thousands of coins for free.